Saturday, January 12, 2013

London Here I Come



The night before I left I went to dinner at Inside Scoop with my family! It was a great way to spend my last night. I love my family so much and I'm going to miss them while I am gone. The next morning before I left for the airport my dad gave me a fathers blessing. I am so glad he gave me one before I left. The peace and comfort I felt as my dad gave me that blessing was just what I needed. I left at 5:15 in the morning for the airport. My whole family wanted to come and tell me bye. I feel so loved knowing they all wanted to come. I am so blessed to have such a great family. They truly are so wonderful!
Being in the airport by myself wasn't scary. I am glad I met up with the other two girls, Chelsea and Sarahy, in Atlanta! I would not want to fly out of the country by myself.



The flight to London was 8 hours long! I have never flew that long and it just sounded awful. However each seat had their own little tv! I could watch a movie, tv, listen to music, even play games. It also had a tracker on it where we could see how far we had left to go! I flew out of Vegas at 8:35 am on Saturday and didn't arrive in London till 7:00am on Sunday.  This is Sarahy, Chelsea and me right after we landed. We took the tube to travel to our hostel.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooo excited for your BIG Adventure!! Dropping you off at the AIRPORT was super hard for me!!! But I was so excited for you too!!!

    ReplyDelete