Kaitlin
The apartment
My bedroom
The bathrooms
The other bedroom
Entry way/ Hall
The door
The kitchen
The couch room
The view from our porch
After we got in we decided to try and go back to sleep for a couple more hours. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. I was too excited! Plus I already slept a good amount on the train. After we rested we went grocery shopping at Hala Centrala and the Piasa.
The Piasa
Hala Centrala
Then later that night we went to Palace mall. This is a new mall that just opened in Iasi during the summer. It is the nicest mall I have ever been to! It makes me feel like I am back in the US again. Oh and Romanians listen mostly to American music. So at the mall and shops I hear American music but everything else is Romanian.
Sarahy and Kaitlin got shaorma. Its a really popular meat in Romania. Chelsea and I ate at Clatita Uriasa. It is a really good crepe place.








crepes :)
ReplyDelete