I went to Iulius Mall. Iasi has so many malls! I think this is the third one we have gone to. I went to the movies for the first time in Romania! Cinema City (the movie theatre) is inside the mall. All the movies here are in English with Romanian subtitles. I saw Mizerabilii (Les Miserables). It was just as good the second time! I also had my first Romanian candy bar! Bounty! It is like an almond joy but without the almonds. I had shaorma for the first time! Slow roasted, shaved, spiced chicken (or beef). It is a really popular meat here. It is really good! I also had my first coke here in Romania. Sarahy says it tastes different depending on where you get it, so I decided to finally try one. It taste better than in America but I still would have preferred dr. pepper.
Eating Shaorma! Drinking Coke and it even comes in a glass bottle. The movie poster and the candy bar.
Oh we also cleaned the apartment this morning!
This is the outside of the apartment building that I live in.
The elevator. It is so small. It barely fits the four of us.
this is krissy, that elevator is pretty small! i cant believe it cant even fit all 4 of you! your apartment is cool! i miss ya megan!
ReplyDeleteI wish i could taste that soda if it is better than the ones at America! And this was Krissy again.
Delete