The sun! Sunday was a perfect day because the sun was shinning all day! Today was the first time since I have been in Romania that the sun has been out. I wouldn't think the sun would make such a difference but it did! Church was good! It was a bit overwhelming with the whole thing being in Romanian but it was good. The Soras (sister missionaries) translated sacrament and relief society for us. Surprisingly there are a lot of members who speak english so that was nice! The members are very nice. They were very friendly and welcomed us right in! I probably said the phrase "mea numesc Megan" a million times. I met a ton of great people. Christina was one of the speakers at church and I loved this part that she quoted, "However far from home and family and God you feel you have traveled, I testify that you have not traveled beyond the reach of divine love." After church I came back to the apartment and had lunch and took a nap. The rest of the evening I talked with the girls and we got to know each other better.
Main Steet

I love this QUOTE!!!! "However far from home and family and God you feel you have traveled, I testify that you have not traveled beyond the reach of divine love." The SUN does make a big difference!! I'm glad you had a GREAT day!!! HUGS
ReplyDelete