Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ce Faci

Ce faci, ce faci, ce faci, ce faci! That is about all I heard today at the orphanage. Denisa says "ce faci" now! It is so cute!! She will say it to me, the other kids, toys, the workers, just everyone! All of a sudden she was just saying it! I have never heard her say it before but today she did! About a 100 times! Iza still gives kisses. I'm working on her kissing my cheek but stuff animals, dolls, and my hand she has down! I want to show the worker that she kisses now. I just don't know if they will think it is as cute and cool as I do.

Today at the hospital we gave small Eliana a bath! She wasn't too sure about the whole idea. She really needed it though. Her hair was really dirty. She also has some hair in the back of her head that is longer than the rest. It is just a small section, a few strands. Well after her bath I cut the hair even with the rest of her short hair with nail clippers! haha clever right? She looked so good after her bath! She really is a cutie. Ion was sleeping and we decided since we spent a good amount of time bathing him yesterday to let him sleep. Alexandra's dad wasn't there today. I am so happy he came yesterday even if he isn't here today. I hope one of them comes back to the hospital again. Mr. Girl is gone. There is no one in his room! That was so weird to see. It is good that he is gone but also sad that I won't see him again.

This is Mr. Girl. What a beautiful baby!


The 7th floor had 4 kids. Eliana as usual, Mihai came from the orphanage, and 2 older girls. Mihai is in my room and is such a cutie!!!! I could play with this kid all day. He is adorable. Mihai is in the hospital because he has kidney problems. I hope he gets better soon so he can come back to the orphanage! Big Eliana was happy as usual! She didn't have her flower in her hair though. I don't know where it went but I was hoping the nurses would leave it in her hair. I danced and colored with Eliana today. We also blew a few bubbles too. Here are some adorable pictures of Mihai and a really cute video too!


I noticed at the orphanage that Mihai likes to copy what I do. He will copy the sounds I make and also when I shake my head. Here is a video of him copying me!


"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile."

No comments:

Post a Comment