All the stray dogs I see in Romania are always big dogs never puppies. On the way to the castle we saw three cute puppies!
Peles Castle!
Peles castle was incredible! It was beautiful.
The castle is a masterpiece of German new renaissance architecture. It is also considered to be one of the most stunning castles in Europe. This castle took 10 years to build! It served as a summer residence for the royal family. The castle has 160 rooms! Can you imagine having that many rooms?!
The inside of the castle was incredible! Everything was amazing inside. The detail and just everything was outstanding. I couldn't imagine living in this castle. It was huge! We only saw the first floor too.
Weapons Room
The Office
The Library
One of the Reception Rooms
Another Reception Room
Dinning Room
This is the largest mirror in the castle! It is very big indeed
The theatre

















WOW that's all I CAN SAY WOW!! what a stunning castle! it takes my breath away and I'm insanely jealous you are getting to see this all in person! Thanks for posting the pictures though so we can see it too! what an amazing experience you are having!
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite one so far! Love it.
ReplyDelete