Sighisoara is a medieval town. It is one of the most beautiful and well preserved medieval towns in Europe! It was an adventure to get here. We were in stopped at a gas station in Sighisoara but we weren't sure if that was the stop to get off. Katelyn was very brave and went and asked a guy. She didn't really know what to say and ended up saying, "trebui să merge?' This means "should I go?" haha me and Sarahy were laughing for a long time, so was Katelyn. The guy looked at her really funny. Imagine someone on a bus coming up to you and saying "should I go?" haha
I love that all the buildings are so colorful! The city is beautiful and we mostly just walked around exploring! We shopped too!
The clock tower that they turned into a museum! Turnul cu Ceas!
The view from the top!
They had a ton of cities listed with the direction that they are in! I thought that was so cool! Paris for you Alicia! The only one they had in the US was New York.
The whole tower!
The church next to the tower.
This dog was just posing so well! I couldn't help but take some pictures.
We could not find food anywhere! It was getting pretty late in the afternoon and we were all really hungry. The only place we could find was a pizza place. We didn't really want to eat there since we had pizza 2 days ago but it was our only choice. I may have ate this whole pizza. It is the most slices of pizza I have ever ate! 8! I was really hungry. I can't believe I did it. What a fatty haha. Like Sarahy says, "every pizza can be an individual pizza if you believe in yourself."
Climbed a ton of stairs!
The clouds looked so cool on our walk back to the bus.







I really love the picture of you close up with the view behind you! You looks so pretty and with the fog behind you it really is a great picture and what a pretty place to visit!
ReplyDeleteoh and I LOVE the dog hahaha!! Izzy sits really proper like that sometimes too! It ALWAYS makes me smile!
ReplyDeleteAwesome scenery!! Seriously looks like my mission. We're serving in such close places!! :) AH! I love you and miss you!!!
ReplyDelete