Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Florin's Birthday


La Multi Ani!!!! Florin is one!!


This is Florin with his Godmother


First Tradition. The kids on their first birthday have a whole bunch of objects in front of them. They pick a couple and the objects they pick are an indication of what job they will have in the future.




He picked a ball, pen, and spoon!


 Another Tradition. They cut the baby's hair on their first birthday and then melt the hair onto a coin. I'm not completely sure why they do this but I think it is just to keep the hair.



Cake Time! The cake was so good! The worker brought me a piece.




 Mirela


Iza

Teo


These are kids in Chelsea's room





Today was such a fun day! Florin was dressed so cute, everyone was so happy. I was a little bummed I had to stay back in the room with a couple younger kids. I was hoping I would be able to go. I was a little sad and was just talking to Stelian about how I was feeling. I went on and on. He was a great listener haha. The workers also shared some coke they had with me! They were all so nice!



That night Sora Lidia invited the three of us over to her apartment. Her apartment was decorated so cute! I loved it. The small space felt so homy. Sora Lidia is amazing. She has such a strong testimony. Her example is amazing and influences so many people.

"Believe that you can be better tomorrow then you were today"



"The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday"

No comments:

Post a Comment