The kids really know me. I'm seeing it now more than ever. They act differently around me than the workers. Even Stelian who has never really seemed that interested in me, likes me. Today I was practicing walking with him and the worker was helping me. He would walk from me to her. He really liked coming to me and when he left me sometimes he would turn around and walk back to me! It makes me feel so good that these kids love me and trust me.
I taught Mihai to do a new trick! Well a sound with his mouth! He is great at copying what I do. He moves his tongue back and forth! It is really cute! He still does the head shaking thing when he sees me and makes the noise.
Iza can't get any cuter! She is just so adorable. She always wants me to hold her. She has such a personality! She only seems to give me kisses and that makes me happy :) She truly loves me. She is so lovable and just is so sweet. I taught her this really cute thing. Well I did it and then she copied me. I would hug the small doll stuff animal and move my shoulders back and forth saying "mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm." Then she would do it. She wouldn't make the noise but she would take the stuff animal and hug it and smile so big! She makes my heart melt. Then she would move her shoulders like I do. I love her so much!! I want to take her home. She also does this other thing that I did and she copied. There is a couch/bed in the room. One day I laid down on a pillow while she was sitting next to me. Then she laid her head down on the pillow and gave me a huge smile! She would just look at me and then smile, too cute!
| This is Florin Ciurca |
Katelyn and I blew bubbles with Gheorghe and his mom and Mr. Girl. Gheorghe loved the bubbles. We left the bottle with his mom. I held Lupu (Ion) for a long time. There was a lady on the 6th floor in Florin's room (He is from the orphanage in Isolation. Not the Florin that is in my room. This Florin has seizures.) who told Katelyn and me that we are good and have big hearts! That was the sweetest compliment I have received and heard! It meant a lot to me.
We went to Dublin Pub! This time Aurelia made a reservation so we were able to go in!
We went to Dublin Pub because it was suppose to have a dance party. Well we found out once we were there that it didn't start until 12:30am! That was way to late for me and Katelyn. The two of us aren't party animals. Sarahy and Andreea didn't want to wait that long either so we just got drinks. Aurelia was so sad. All she wanted to do was dance! We ended up just dancing at around the table for a little bit so Aurelia could dance.










No comments:
Post a Comment