Thursday, April 4, 2013

Children

"Having children is not something you do if you have time, having children is what God gave you time for."

Madalina
This is Daniella
Stelian is being so daring and brave now when it comes to walking. He will leave the couch without me looking and I will turn around and he is walking to me! It is crazy and I am so happy! I am so proud of this little guy. He has came so far. Madelina just loves to cuddle. I could hold that sweet baby girl all day. She is so cute.

Elena tucked me into bed today! She told me to lay on her pillow and go to sleep "dormi." She even put a blanket over me and covered my whole body. I was laying in her crib when she tucked me in. Too bad I didn't get a picture of this. She even put her doll next to me when I was pretend sleeping. She was very sweet while she was tucking me in bed. Katelyn and I played a long time with the baby on the 8th floor. This is the baby that reminds me of Ursela, the baby with the hair. We had a bag in our back packs and we pulled it out. We put all her toys in it and she would pull everything out one by one. She did this for a long time! She loved it. We also spent a long time with Daniella. Daniella is from the orphanage. She is in isolation with Katelyn and Sarahy.


Happy Birthday Mom! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mother! I hope you have the best day ever mom!! Always remember how amazing you are! You are a great mother, don't ever doubt it. You have influenced my life in so many ways! Mom you are amazing. I love you!

"Motherhood is a choice you make everyday, to put someone else's happiness and wellbeing ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you're not sure what the right thing is... and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong." -Donna Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment