Sarahy's birthday is monday. Since we work all day, we figured we would do something today to kind of celebrate it! The weather wasn't good for all the activities we had planned to do. It was cloudy and sprinkling a little. We wanted to go horseback ridding or go on a boat but the weather said no. We finally decided on having a BBQ in the forest. Andreea knew of a place so we decided why not. Well once we were in the car we changed our minds again and just went to Andreea's apartment to cook the food there. We BBQ the food there and watched conference at 7. Conference was in Romanian with English subtitles. I think it helped me pay better attention since I was reading it all! I liked watching conference with Andreea and her mom. It was like I was watching it with my family, just not as many people. It was different because I wasn't in my PJ's on the couch with my family. But I was still with other people! Conference was so good. It always comes at a great time. I needed to hear these talks! After conference we played dress up with Andreea's church clothes! We all found an outfit to wear tomorrow to church. I'm excited to be wearing something different. I'm tired of the two skirts I have been wearing the whole time I've been here in Romania. After that Sarahy and Andreea dropped me off at the apartment and I talked to my family between sessions! They are in Payson with the Olsens. They have tickets for sunday afternoon session. I love talking to my family! They make me so happy. They mean everything to me! Thanks Austin for the picture! It made me smile!
Love my family! What a beautiful picture of all of them!

No comments:
Post a Comment