Maria, me and Katelyn
All 5 of us
This is what Andreea's room looked like after we looked at all her clothes! There was clothes everywhere. She was so nice to share her church clothes. It felt so nice wearing different clothes.
This upcoming week is going to be so busy. There is so much I want to do and squeeze in. I just don't know how I am going to get everything done. So many goodbyes are approaching and I just don't know what to do! I do know I want to write thank you notes to all the workers in my room, Mihai, Nina, Teo, and Mario. I also want to write thank you notes to members in the branch! So many people have done so much for me. I'm giving the Stoica family a hot pad made of Juniper wood from Kiev, Ukraine with a card. It is not much but I know they will appreciate it! I'm also going to give Sora Litia a postcard from Las Vegas. As for saying goodbye I think I am going to give the thank you cards on friday and if the workers aren't there I will give them to Teo and she can give the rest out. As for saying goodbye to the kids I want to make sure I tell all of the kids in my room bye. Hold them one last time, kiss them one last time, and tell them I love them one last time. Same for at the hospital. I want to see all the kids on the last day. I know it is going to be a tough day on friday. Hopefully I can hold myself together on the last day.
I love conference time. Conference was amazing!

No comments:
Post a Comment