Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Red Hair!

Today at the orphanage Marion got really angry and aggressive. He kind of exploded. The worker wanted him to sit down at the table and do an activity with the other girls but he didn't want to. The worker was Luminita. She tried for a little bit to get him to but he didn't want to. He ended up getting really angry and aggressive. He was throwing toys and screaming and just misbehaving! So many people came in to try and help, workers, Teo, nurses, doctors, physical trainer. He didn't want to listen to any of them. I think one of the nurses ended up getting him out of the room. Katelyn said at some point after his explosion he came into isolation. Katelyn didn't know what had happened before and was just normal with him. She was giving flowers to the baby girls in isolation. He wanted one too. Katelyn tried to explain to him that flowers are for girls and go in their hair. He wasn't convinced. Katelyn let him keep a blower flower clip. Katelyn said it was so cute. He asked her for one for Teo too. He got her a pink flower on a blue headband. Marion then came into my room with the flowers. He then walked up to Teo and put the headband on her head. So cute! They looked so cute I had to go get Katelyn so she could see.

Here are some of the children from Katelyn's room with their flowers on


 She made one for Ala too since she has been in her room almost the whole time


 Levina



There was a new person at orphanage. Her name is Miheala and she is doing her practicum there. While Marion was out of the room with the nurses trying to calm down, the rest of the room was normal like any other day. Mirela helped Mihai walk with me. She held one of his hands and I held the other, too cute. Mirela has never done that before. I was so proud for her helping me. Ala is a newer baby in my room. She came from isolation. She does a jumping thing. I hold under her armpits and she jumps. She has the biggest smile! She loves it! She could do it all day. Catalina is so cute. She is also a newer baby. She is such a happy baby. Stelian is almost walking! I am so proud of this little boy. He has came so far since the beginning of my time here. Mihai, I just want to take him home! Mom you can have Mihai, I will take Iza, and Alicia and John can take Madalina! That's my plan! Too bad I can't actually take them.

Florentina is just adorable!!! This little girl is so stinkin cute! She is always so happy. With Eliana today, Katelyn and I played hide and go seek. She was holding her and would go outside the room. Then I would hide somewhere in the room. She would come in and say "unde este Megan?" (Where is Megan). They would then look for me. She loved this game! She would just laugh everytime she found me.


This is Mundra! She is so cute! She is on the 7th floor with Eliana and Florentina.


Here is a picture of Alexandra. She is the baby girl whose mom we met at the beginning and then the mom left. She is back in the hospital. She has grown a ton! She always has her hands curled in fist. Its hard for her to straighten her fingers but today she did! She straightened her fingers.


This is the girl in the box! She is the one in ICU that I really like. I see her almost every time I go into ICU. Today she was even smiling! 


There is a new baby in with Florin. Katelyn calls the new baby the magical baby because this baby has wonderful, beautiful, magical eyes! This little boy has the prettiest eyes I have ever seen. The eyes are like a mix of purple, blue, and brown. This picture of Katelyn and Florin is adorable!


The four of us decided to do something a little crazy, put a strip of red into our hair!
Before


Sarahy and I dyed our hair blonde first and then put the red on. Here is me with blonde Hair!



Red Hair!


I dyed Katelyn's hair



Katelyn dying my hair. She was nervous!


Katelyn's Hair








My hair!



The four of us after!


No comments:

Post a Comment