Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Came too Fast

For once I'm not glad it is friday. The week went by way too fast. At the orphanage I traced the hands of the kids in my room today. The worker, Christina, helped me too. She also asked when I was leaving and I told her on the 15th. It just surprises me how fast time went by. I have such sweet, tender moments with these kids everyday. I feel like now more than ever they just all want to be by me. Today Denisa, Mirela, Mihai, and Stelian all were around me. If I could of held all four of them I would of. I think maybe they know I am leaving soon and want to get as much of me as they can.

At the hospital Sarahy and me were so tired. I don't know why today we were so tired compared to the other days. The little girl on the 8th floor was really scared today. She was crying a lot. I wish I could of helped her. We spent a lot of time with her. She had the whole room to herself and while I was holding her, Sarahy fell asleep on the bed. I held her for a long time. As soon as I would try to sit down or sit her down she would start crying a lot. It made me so sad to see her crying like that so I just held her for a long time. She was crying a lot and a lady in the hospital came in and told us to put her down so I did. Then me and Sarahy took a short nap on the bed until the nurses came in and told us to leave haha. They were probably shocked to find us sleeping on the bed.

Teo and Florin are from my room at the orphanage and they were both in the hospital today. They were both so happy to see me! I was really happy to see them too.

This is Teo


This is Florin!

No comments:

Post a Comment