Iza gives kisses now!! It is absolutely the cutest thing ever! I don't know if she could before but I heard her the first time today. She is such a loving baby. She is very sweet. One of my favorite things to do with her is get a stuff animal and hug the animal and move my shoulders up and down. Then she reaches her arms out for the animal and copies me. Yesterday after I hugged the animal I gave it a kiss "pup" and then had the animal kiss her before she could hold it. She started coping me kissing the animal. Next I moved to my hand. I would kiss my hand and then she would kiss my hand! It was so cute. I would kiss her face and then put my face close to hers but she didn't kiss me. I don't think she knew what to do. But I am pretty sure that she did kiss my cheek at least once. I could of imagined it but I am almost positive that I hear her kiss my cheek! I hope that if I keep working with her then I can teach her that "pup" means to kiss and that she will kiss when someone says it. I'll see how it goes!
Eliana LOVED her flower! She was so happy when we gave it to her and she got mad whenever we took the flower out of her hair. Such a simple thing made her so happy! She smiled so big when we showed her a picture of herself with the flower in her hair!! Just look how happy she is!
Look at how adorable we are!
Something very exciting happened today at the hospital!! We gave Ion a bath! We have never gave any of the kids baths before. I was so happy when the nurse told us we could give the kids baths. I think the nurse was a little nervous though because she watched us the entire time. I don't know if they have bath tubs but we washed Ion in the bathroom sink. We didn't have soap because we weren't expecting to bath the kids but from now on we are going to! You could tell he hadn't had a bath in awhile so just him getting rinsed off is better than nothing. After his bath we put on lotion. He smelled so good after! Just like a baby. Alexandra's dad was at the hospital! That made me so so happy! It is the first time he has came to visit her too. I am really glad he did.
That night we visited Aurelia again at the hospital! She was doing so much better today. She was sitting up and playing cards when we came. We visited with her and took some pictures. We also played some games! That is until the nurses got mad at us for being too loud and kicked us out. I don't think we were that loud but I guess we were. The five of us do get into the game a lot! It consists of slapping the deck, so it is a bit competitive. The game we were playing was a version of war that you can play with more people.
We had a good time with Aurelia!
"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most."




Cutting hair with nail clippers SMART!!! I love that you got to bath them and put lotion on. I bet the kids loved it!!! So adorable how Eliana loved her flower!!! It melts my heart that G4 is giving kisses!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww I love how much she loves her flower!
ReplyDelete