Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sundays Are Always Good Days

Sarahy gave a talk on sacrifice, Sora Ginny gave a talk on children... Sunday school was on the priesthood. President David O. Mckay promised every man who uses the priesthood in righteousness that he "will find his life sweetened, his discernment sharpened to decide quickly between right and wrong, his feelings tender and compassionate, yet his spirit strong and valiant in defense of right; he will find the priesthood a never failing source of happiness- a well of living water springing up unto eternal life." Sora Litia gave a lesson in relief society about Sister Dibb's talk, I know it. I live it. I love it. She did a great job. I love going to church. Sunday is always a good day!

Andreea and me were matching! And we didn't even plan it. 



Aurelia, Florentina and Me



Talked with Chelsea! That was so great. Talked with Aislynn. It was nice to be able to talk to her and just tell her everything! She was also very helpful. Aislynn also told us about an awesome opportunity that I really hope I can do. She told us instead of going on our midsemester trip somewhere in Romania she told us about joining a study abroad group in Ukraine that is going to Poland, Italy, and Austria! It would be 9 days and we would also be going to Ukraine too. It would be awesome! I have an opportunity that probably won't ever arise again. I really really hope I can go! Later this night before I went to bed I faeetimed my family! I love talking to my family and could talk to them for hours. When I was talking to Austin I had him guess what I ate. Austin was so cute, "lungs." haha hearts is pretty close. He also showed me his train track he built. I'm so proud of him! Krissy took notes on romanian words I told her. You should see her note paper. It is very full. Foarte buna! I had a good chat with Brandon. The last question he asked me was if he could see the toilet. He wanted to know if it was different. It's never boring when I talk with my family! My dad told me he ate guinea pig, which is probably worse than chicken hearts. Jo was making faces at me and Brina was her cheery self popping in and out. Alex is just adorable and my mom is wonderful! 

This kid cracks me up! How can you not love this kid?


My wonderful Mom! I am so grateful for her. She has heard it all about Romania- the good, the bad, the sad, the happy. She is always there for me to talk to. She is incredible and I am so blessed to have her as my mom.


"We must ever remember who we are and what God expects us to become." -Thomas S. Monson

1 comment:

  1. Sundays are WONDERFUL days I agree with you!!! I love imessaging and facetimimg with you!!! Thanks for sharing your lessons and quotes!! I hope you get to go on your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete