Kids have such a good imagination! They can create and imagine just about anything. The last half hour at the orphanage I spent pretending to fix the table with Teo, Danny, and Mirela. The three of them were sitting under the table and I was sitting next to them. We had play tools and were fixing the table underneath. We would put the tools up to the screws on the table and make noises! Who would of thought playing under a table could keep kids entertained for so long!
So today at the hospital Marion was o brasnic (angry). He was just a little stinker today. He would grab stuff and throw it. He was stepping all over the play dough that he put on the ground. He just grabbed Katelyn's water and starting drinking it. He also grabbed the desitin in Eliana's crib and opened it and started squeezing the cream out. He was not in a good mood. He wasn't listening to us either. Katelyn asked him why he was angry and he said because I am. Who knows what was going on. So I have a funny story about Marion. He was looking inside my backpack and unzipped my small pocket toward the top of my backpack. That is where I keep my pads and tampons. Well he saw something in there and grabbed a couple tampons out of my bag. I realized what he was doing and went to get them from him. When I came close he said mulţumesc "thank you" and then ran to the corner and put the tampon wrapper in his mouth to bite it open. The lady in the room was laughing cause she knew what he had in his mouth. I finally got it out of his hand but I have no clue what he thought it was. Maybe the idea of me wanting it made him want it more. Who knows but it was funny how he said mulţumesc like it was candy or something. Eliana was really happy and excited to see us. We danced to music of course! That is her favorite thing to do. We didn't spend much time in the hospital today because we left early to spend time with the sister missionaries. We were suppose to go to the Botanical Gardens but it was closed when we got there. Instead we drove to a lake and explored. We ended up walking around a cemetery. After spending time with the sora's, Andreea took us grocery shopping and her and Sarahy cut their hair. I was going to, just so I could say I cut my hair in Romania but it was pretty pricey and I didn't want to spend that much money on a hair cut I really didn't need.
Happy Birthday Grandma Cindy! I love you. I miss you dearly and you are always in my heart. I am so blessed to have you as my grandma.
"Grandma's hold our tiny hands for just a tiny while, but our hearts forever."
LOL about the Tampon story!!! I love your Quote, "Grandma's hold our tiny hands for just a tiny while, but our hearts forever." Grandma Cindy Loves you tons!!! She blesses you and watches over you!! She is super proud of all Grandkids!!! Hugs!!!!
ReplyDelete