At the hospital I met 2 nice ladies on floor 2. They spoke good english. It was just me in the room holding a precious little baby boy. He was adorable. The one lady asked me if I was his mom. I told her no I'm just a volunteer. I talked a lot with them. They asked if I wanted to adopt this little boy and I of course said yes! They said its so hard to adopt here in Romania. It is so true. Even for Romanians it is hard. They said there are lots of rules. I wish it wasn't that way. The one lady in the room said she didn't know anything about the baby but felt bad for him since he didn't have a mom or dad. She said where is his mom? On the 5th floor in the room Lori is in I met Mihaela. Very nice lady. Told me I must like kids if I am doing this work. Lori is my little girl. She really likes me. She cried a bunch when I put her back in her crib. I felt so sad leaving her there. She didn't even want to let go of me. We left the hospital early to make it to the relief society activity at 6. We ate at KFC on the way.
This is Katelyn's little boy. He likes her so much. This little boy has a cowlick in the front! I have never seen that before, it's cute. We tried to take a picture of it but you can't really see it.
This little cutie is the cousin of Mr. Girl. Not really but he is a very pretty boy! He is adorable and oh so ticklish. He is always so happy to see us. He gets very excited when he sees us!
The Martisor Tradition
La Multi Ani! 1 Martie
That night after the relief society activity, Aurelia and Andreea came over. Karaoke all night! I thought it was a perfect night. It was so fun singing songs with these girls. We would take turns singing the verses and picking songs. I am surprised no one pounding on the walls letting us know we were too loud, because we were. We were all singing very loudly! Andreea didn't feel like singing and made flowers for the children's hair while we sang.
"In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." -Gordon B. Hinckley
"In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." -Gordon B. Hinckley



The kids are sooooo adorable!!!! I love the Quotes you put at the end of your post!!!
ReplyDelete