Sarahy started playing this song monday after the orphanage. It is so fitting. I can't seem to wipe this smile off my face! We decided to make it our song for this Romanian adventure. Today was a good day! At the orphanage I played with play dough with Teo and Mirela. I am so happy that Denisa likes me. She comes up to me all the time. My first day in the orphanage she wouldn't even play with me. She wouldn't dare let me hold her. Now she wants to be by me all the time. Andrei was having a hard day. Every little thing seemed to upset him and make him sad. I can't remember the workers name, how bad is that! She was good with Andrei. When he was misbehaving she put him on his bed. Most of the workers don't do anything. I liked that she did that. She was a bit more rough with the kids. She uses a louder voice and doesn't put up with anything. It just reminds me that everyone is different. I can always tell that the workers love the kids though, no matter how they interact with the kids. Their job doesn't pay well so I would think they wouldn't still be there unless they liked the kids! All the kids love motor boat. I was doing it to them one at a time right before "masa" (lunch). They finally somewhat understand turns. They allow me to give all the kids a turn without crying. They know they have to wait. Right before I left, a different worker came into the room. Teo loves this worker. She always goes to her. I was saying "pa" (bye) to all the kids and giving them "pups" (kisses) and hugs when the worker that just walked in said "kiss." Teo then said "kiss." It was the cutest thing ever to hear her say kiss! She said it a couple times and I just couldn't get enough! She is so adorable.
Pictures from the hospital!
We call this baby Mr. Girl. Before we changed this baby's diaper we were for sure it was a girl. Isn't this just the cutest little girl you have seen! The first time we saw this baby it was dressed in pink and had a pink binkie. We thought for sure it was a girl, but we were wrong.
Gheorghe had a photo shoot!
Andreea
Sarahy and me sitting in the crib. If the rooms are really full and there aren't enough beds for all the moms, the moms stay in the cribs with their baby.
Gheorghe doing sit ups!
Eliana is so funny! She is so cute.
A good thought to end with, remember to enjoy the journey and not focus on the finish line even with the little things we do every day.














I love all the cute pictures of the little ones you work with. I love Uchtdorf quote. I Need to remember this everyday!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great thing to remember! Thanks for sharing Sister!
ReplyDelete