Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Little Kids Can Cheer You Right Up

It stinks to be sick! This morning I still wasn't feeling too well. I did't sleep well last night and I stayed home from the orphanage again. Yesterday and today have been somewhat boring. I have spent to much time alone and in this apartment. I was feeling a lot better around lunch time so I decided to go to the hospital. It was great to be outside and be doing what I came here to do. I had such a good time. The kids in the hospital cheered me right up. Sarahy, Katelyn and me sang little kid songs to two little kids for about 30 minutes or so. It was a ton of fun. I miss being a kid! I danced with Eliana and Florentina for a long time too. These two little girls only let me and Katelyn hold them. They wouldn't go to Sarahy. It was kind of funny. We played with bubbles and danced to music. The dancing part was a work out! I was so tired after. It was a lot of fun to play with these sweet little girls. Florentina is 6 and Eliana we think is 4, maybe 5. They loved having us there and dancing with them.

The little baby boy that has casts on both of his legs



These are the two kids we sang to for about 30 minutes. The little girl is so happy and adorable. The little boy we call stud muffin. He has the prettiest eyes.


That night Katelyn made dinner and the three of us tried to make a video. It's us singing 'Old McDonald Had a Farm.' It took about 40 tries for us to get it right. I have never laughed so hard. Just watch it and you will understand.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute little ones! Soooo glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete