Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Oh How I am Going to Miss this Girl!

I can't believe Chelsea left today. I am going to miss her so much! A couple weeks ago when we were having dinner Chelsea told us if her headaches don't get better she will have to go back home, to America. She had them last semester and she went to tons of doctors and none of them knew what was the matter. She did find a medicine that helped dull the pain and they decided it was okay if she came to Romania. Well since we have been in Romania the headaches have gotten worse. BYU, her parents, and Mario all think it is best if she goes back home. I am really sad and so is she. I hope they can figure out what is the matter so the pain can go away.

Having her here in Romania has been so great! She has been such a great help. Chelsea has made the transition easier. She showed us everything and taught us well. I really enjoy having her around too. She is so nice, sweet and funny. It's going to be weird not having her here with us. She said we can still have our weekly meetings on sunday together. We can skype her. Chelsea said she is here for us whenever we need her. She is amazing and I am so sad to see her leave. I am so grateful for her and everything she has done. She made London and Romania amazing!

This morning I woke up feeling kind of sick. My stomach just felt really strange. I went to the orphanage and didn't last very long before I came back to the apartment. When I first got to the orphanage the older kids were at the tables doing an activity like they normally do when I come and the younger babies were still in there room. There were only 2 out of the rooms. Teo was coloring and I went and joined her. She was so funny! She pretty much stopped coloring and told me exactly where to color and with what color pencil. She would point and say "acolo (there)." We made a very pretty picture! After some coloring, I started playing with the kids and realized I did not feel so hot. It wasn't long after that, that I left for the apartment. I must of ate something last night that my stomach did not agree with. The rest of the day I spent watching some tv and resting. Later that night after dinner, Alexandra stopped by. It was nice to talk to her and have some company. I also got John's present today! I think you will really like it John.

1 comment:

  1. I will pray for Chelsea!!! I'm sure it was super hard to say good bye!!! I hope she gets answers soon and has a full recovery!!!!!

    ReplyDelete